Tuesday, August 31, 2010

More Medical issues:

Despite my trip to the ER late last night, I am still not officially diagnosed or cured for that matter. I am still very much not at 100%, however! I still have all intention to play all of the 4 remaining shows this month, and I still intend to give it my all every time. So if I look a quite out of breath and hurting, I am.

The number game:
12 x-rays
4 different steriods
1 Antibiotic
1 CAT Scan
1 EKG
1 IV (18guage)
2 ER visits
4 Doctors visits
2 weeks
1 work termination
2 videogames (Bad Company 2. Borderlands (still playing))
1 show down 4 to go
20 hour days (thanks steriods!)
2 nebulizer treatments (both failed)
4 different doctors
4 diognosis
12 ruled out causes
0 cures.

Faded Youth indeed.

But! Regardless of all of that nonsense! I have been making music and performing decently (apparently it was good, haha, everyone was all compliments; maybe because I told them how sick I was before hand.)

This Friday:
[product] headlines the Hathorne Theatre! 
ALL LOCAL BANDS! come out and support your scene!


[product]
Metaphisc
Cold Metal
Auxillary
The Hawthorne Theatre
SE 39th and  Hawthorne blvd
8pm $8 21+


come out and watch me struggle! (just kidding, kind of)

No comments:

Post a Comment