Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Drown The Horses, There's No Tomorrow EP


I received the physical copies of this demo today!* It will be on sale at the Obszon Geschopf shows this month! March 21st, 20111 in Seattle, WA and Marche 22nd, 2011 in Portland, OR.

Drown The Horses, There's No Tomorrow EP
1. Drown The Horses, There's No Hope Anyway
2. Fuck The Club
3. Intervention ( No Distractions Mix)
4. Drown The Horses ( counterpart mix by Psykkle)
5. Drown The Horses (Reakt[ion] mix)
6. Drown The Horses (Damaged Decayed mix)
7. Drown The Horses (Regiment mix)
**bonus not listen on tracklist** Drown The Horses (The Black Mark mix)

*In the first run of this EP Reakt[ion] was spelled wrong (React[ion]), which is completely my fault for not proofreading the final piece. I have reordered more copies with the correct spelling. 


For those of you who are not in Portland or Seattle, I have updated the Releases page so that you are now able to order physical copies via paypal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment